Sunday, July 31, 2011

fuck yeah beach house.

took these pics thursday night at the beach house concert. really wish i had remembered to bring my camera to the AnCo concert, I was right in the front and center for both!







The car we rented to travel through Spain and France with does not receive radio transmission very well, even though it is a pretty nice car...luckily I bought the Beach House and Kings of Convenience CDs, so we have something to listen to, forever (its probably going to get stale pretty quick). 

Really excited for the trip, we start tomorrow morning. But unfortunately, I am starting to feel sick. I woke up very early this morning with a sore throat and sinus congestion. Sucks man. 
Staying in the hotel to rest tonight, found a great Spanish tv station, channel 5. Its like a comedy station or something, and there aren't very many commercials-which is great! Earlier I watched an old Spanish movie (probably from the 60s?) that was hilarious, I wish I knew what it was called.  

I already miss Barcelona, and all of the friends I've made/people I've met. I really really hope that we will be able to stay in-touch and see each other again. I would love the chance to go visit everyone in their home country and then have them come visit me in NYC or DC! That would be so much fun, and maybe cost beneficial (if they let me crash in their place-they can crash at mine).  

No comments:

Post a Comment