Friday, June 24, 2011

seeking inspiration

In the summer, I get lazy and end up wearing flip-flops, shorts, and t-shirts too often, because its hot out. But it makes me feel really conventional. Can't wait for this fall, when I can walk the streets and get inspired by all of the style conscious (hipster) people living and working in the city.
Do you ever lose yourself for hours while on LookBook?
Embarrasingly enough, I do. Everytime you scroll down, the page loads more looks. It is so hard to stop. I sure hope somebody agrees with me!





*I love the edge and confidence that these women have. You go girls!


A few of the sites that I got these photos from:
The Sartorialist (blog)
LookBook (fashion community)

1 comment:

  1. i would die to have those space tights! <3.

    www.sophisticate-funk.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete