Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Loitering

My friend, Michael Pyon, is going to be a film student at NYU (with me!) and we hung out this weekend with my close friends, Michael Flynn (an amazing musician) and Stephanie (check out her blog!) who left for South Korea the next day, so it was a bittersweet night, the last time I will see her for months--which is a big deal, because I normally see her for at least 3 hours, everyday. Here are a few of the photos Pyon took. We had a bunch of fun loitering/taking photos. Even though they look serious, these photos just make me laugh! That was also the day when he filmed us pretending to cry. Haha, I am much better at it than I thought I would be! I am excited to see the actual video, of all of us fake crying. Maybe I will post it in the future, if possible.
Me pretending to be a gargoyle:
(just for fun)

Flynn and Stephanie, being all mysterious:


No comments:

Post a Comment