Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What should i call myself?

I was thinking (ah)feza, but that sounds like a soda. Then friends told me my rapper/musician name should be a-fez or a-fern. What do you like best/do you have any other suggestions?

Because I just created a Soundcloud....I needed someway to put my music on the internet, and that website is pretty legit. Please check it out!

There not really 'done' yet, but here are a couple pieces I've been working on for the past two months.
Thank you sooo much to Michael Flynn who helped me a ton on both of these tracks (because I am still learning how to use Pro-Tools). Peace and love bro. You should check out his tumblr: ioio.

I might add some more music later, but these two are my favorites.
I like constructive critisim if you wanna leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment