Saturday, August 13, 2011

smooth sounds for lazy days

Yay, you can listen to the new Beirut album for free on NPR (link)!!!

After listening to that, I went on to check out some other stuff on the NPR Music website, below are some of my great finds!
These great musicians really love what they are doing, its cute how they smile and laugh at each other as they play:



*I also love the sound of the hollow-body guitar, and that the drummer sometimes uses his hands and actual broom-heads to play.

Tiny Desk Concerts of Givers and Y La Bamba and this amazing Spanish guitarist, Milos.

This is good for today:



*man, that is a great song.

Also, I just got Spotify, but I dont really understand it yet, whats the big deal? I get that you can make playlist, and listen to full songs without buying them, but other than that, I dont really understand what the point of having one is.

No comments:

Post a Comment