Sunday, August 7, 2011

wtf man.

WTF:
http://oddbieber.tumblr.com
Should he ditch the mainstream and join Odd Future?
Have you heard of his perfume--for girls? (wtf? have you smelt it?)
How much ass do you think he gets on a weekly basis?
*Never in my life did I think I would ever post something even somewhat related to this 'teen-pop-star' whose name I cannot say without throwing up a little bit....sorry, I exaggerated a lil, but you know what I mean.


WTF:
here are some important phrases in spanish that I wish I knew before I came:
Tio/Tia (dude/gurl)
¡Joder! (shit!)
¡Que te jodas! (go screw yourself)
Estas jodido. (you are screwed)
¿Quieres follar? (do you want to fuck?)
¿Pero qué coño? (what the fuck?)
*but be careful if you ever use these phrases! Different spanish-speaking countries use different words/phrases and take some more offensively than others. For example: the direct translation of 'coño' and 'conejo' is cunt; in Spain they are used casually, but you can't say them in other countries without offending someone.
**do you have any other words/phrases you'd like to know how to say in spanish? or do you know any other good ones? (ask/write in comments)

WTF:
I'll be back in the USA in about 13 hours. But when I get there, the time difference will make it only 7 hours from now. oh shitz i hate the whole time change thing, it messes with your head!
Photos from Spain will go up next, I keep procrastinating!

No comments:

Post a Comment