Monday, June 20, 2011

Wah wah wah.

I have been to sleepy to write a post. Every time I start a new post, I can't think of anything to write about, and then I fall asleep before I have anything written. So I just realized I should write about that...I'm probably going to fall asleep in the next 5 minute though...

Ok, update on my life:
- I graduated from hs on friday (freedom?!)
- spent the last 2 weeks party-hoppin grad parties and eating too much cake
- met a lot of cool, interesting people...many of them going to school in NYC (maybe i'll chill with them next year?)
- sucked at poker and lost in a game of pool
- gave my dog a bath (she looks like a rodent when wet)
- made fun of mainstreamers
- continued to read more poetry collections and trying to understand The Tibetan Book of the Dead (so many words and buddhist things i've never heard of. but i still like it).
- forgot to turn my car engine on; almost rolled down a hill into another car...
- fake cried on camera (after going on a photoshoot in a parking lot, at midnight)
- played lots of Settlers of Catan, but still havent won.
- watched Bill Maher* tell some great political jokes
- i know there's more, but i am starting to fall asleep--like i said I would

*He's too funny, go to his website, and then click on 'Media' to watch some of his best stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment