Monday, July 4, 2011

Jet Laggg

It's 00:00 am in Barcelona right now (gotta get used to military time), and 6:00 pm in the east coast of the USA, oh right. Happy 4th! I have a little jet-lag, but its not as bad as I expected, its just weird...I hate planes, they always hurt my ears, I have ruptured my eardrum--on the right side--at least twice. It didn't rupture this time, thank goodness! But it feels all cloudy/puffy and my hearing is muffled...if that makes sense.  
I promised myself I would start writing blogs in Spanish (and english) as soon as I got to Spain, I will start tomorrow!

I'm listening to Bon Iver right now, I love how soothing it is, but it kinda reminds me of cheesy 80's love ballads. I hope that wasn't the point to it, and I hope I didn't just ruin the album for you.

If you like music blogs, you should follow or 'like' Stereotype Helsinki (link to blog) on Facebook. They upload new videos and links everyday on their facebook page.

Arcade Fire. My friend Patrick is right, Sprawl II is probably the best song on The Suburbs. But thats biased, and the rest are pretty good too--obviously (via the grammys). They supposedly released the short film directed by Spike Jones, Scenes From the Suburbs, on the interwebz. Haha! I found it! It is a available on MUBI.com, here is the link---oh, maybe you have to sign up first, before you can see it. But it is worth it.
Have you seen it? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment