Saturday, July 2, 2011

Adios, mis amores.

Yeah. i just got a MacBook Pro. I've never really used a mac before, and i am kinda confused, but i had to have some fun with photo booth.
Happy Cyclops:
 Siamese Twins:

I guess life is pretty good! The NYU orientation was so much better than I expected, and I can't wait to move to NYC! We walked all over the West Village and went up to Highline Park (which I have been wanting to see for a long time) and ate lots of food. All the Music Technology kids 'bonded' or whatever. We got along really well, and apparently had more fun than everyone else. I think its because we are all pretty 'chill', but you have to be a little dorky to be a Music Tech major. The Jazz Performance and the Music Composition majors all seemed pretty cool too, but I didn't really get to meet them all. 

I leave for Spain tomorrow! I am constantly anxious, but its in a good way i guess. My internship sounds like so much fun, I am working in the music business with a musician/actor. 

gotta go finish packing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment