Wednesday, July 20, 2011

How fast must a Zebra run until it starts to look grey?

OMG. Just found one of the most amazing things on the interwebz. Go here, and then move the mouse around a little.

Today I walked around, ended up in a place I've never been before. found myself in a side street of Las Ramblas with several music stores/record shops all in a row. The second one was the best (lower prices, less commercial, more vinyl) so I bought Teen Dream-Beach House and Riot in an Empty Street-Kings of Convenience (two not-so-new albums that I've always wanted).

This week has been great so far, and its only Wednesday. My really good friend from home (that I have known since kindergarden) is spending the summer in Portugal and Spain and came to Barcelona. We got to see each other and it was wonderful. Afterwards I went to the beach at Barceloneta, where all of the nightclubs are (like Shoko and OpiumMar) and met my roommate, some friends I've met in Spain, and met a few more people. Its really great how easy it is to make friends here, I love that everyone is so open and friendly.

Here are some photos from recent excursions:




No comments:

Post a Comment