Saturday, July 9, 2011

No Harm Done.

I just saw the band Cinema dub Monks, at Dostrece, a restaurant/bar/small venue in Barcelona. I still dont really understand, but my internship also has something to do with working there, with the owner....maybe choosing bands to come play? I am not quite sure yet.

Anyway, they people I work with told me I would love it, after they heard some of my music/I told them about what I am studying. I almost didn't go because I was really tired, but I went, and they were right, I loved it.
I think they describe their music as 'experimental Japanese jazz'. Well, it is hard to understand unless you hear it (sorry this isnt the best video):




My roommate (from my home-stay) is a such a great person. I didn't believe her at first when she told me about this song:



*Its an ok song. I just wanna sing with all of my friends too, so I 'get' that.


I feel like listening to this song, its sounds like beautiful sex:




Oh, and this super cheesy dubstep song is great at 0:37 seconds, if you haven't heard it you need to:




Do you like cheesy dupstep?
Who do you think is the 'Prince of Dubstep' (via HRO)?
Do you want to sing with all of your friends (in Barcelona)?
Have you gone to any 'hip' concerts lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment