Monday, May 2, 2011

Why I decided to start this blog:

I need a website to put some demos and mixes on.
I would like to promote political and social activism.
While I'm in Barcelona for the summer, I'll need an outlet to speak in English.
People sometimes ask to read my creative writing/poetry, I guess I'll post some on here (via being a generic emo)?
When I go to NYU (in a few months) I want to share my discoveries and adventures in NYC with everyone.
Maybe this sort of artisitic expression will help me 'find some kind of happiness or something'.
I don't want to get a flicker, lookbook, tumblr, twitter, etc and have to keep up with them all.
Maybe if I get enough traffic to this blog, I can make a little money to pay for my NYU tuition?? (but that is probably not going to happen).

No comments:

Post a Comment