Tuesday, May 10, 2011

dont miss this.

The Fleet Foxes are playing live in Texas, and broadcasting the concert online, on NPR tonight (9:30pm) right here! You can also listen to there new album on NPR, here. I will definetly be watching this tonight, I love the Fleet Foxies!

While on the NPR music website, I was checking out what other concerts they have recorded or filmed. My favorite are the Tiny Desk Concerts. I am listening/watching the Mount Kimbie one right now (below). Although dubstep is sometimes cheesy, I love it--when it is done well (like real music/purposeful art). 

They also have a recorded Wavves & Best Coast concert that I went to, it was a lot of fun. When Wavves came on, they threw a ton of beach balls and blow-up aliens into the crowd. Most of them stayed up for a few songs, but by the end there was only one beach ball left. One of the half-deflated aliens landed close to me and I saved it. I kinda felt guilty about it, but it didn't have much air left...I keep it in my closet now.

No comments:

Post a Comment