Monday, November 14, 2011

d00d, i am so0o full.

Happy Thanksgiving (aka the worst american holiday)!

I don't like turkey or cranberry sauce, or mashed sweet potatoes, or green bean casserole, but I still ate too much. Maybe I'm just a 'thanksgiving scrooge,' but i think everyone can agree that 'the first thanksgiving' is a bunch of bull, and the 'pilgrims' ended up 'pillaging' the native americans, and bringing them european diseases......thats so not chill.


OH SHIIT. THE HUNGER GAMES.
(sorry for all-caps, i am really excited for this movie...but i am worried it will not be satisfying. like all book-turned-movie movies, it will probably not be nearly as good as the books. but at least the author of the books was the screenwriter for the movie)
They have already announced that the second film will come out in 2012, so I guess the first one is expected to be well received (there are actually some very good actors in it!).

If you haven't seen it yet, here is the first official trailer: 

*I keep trying to watch it again, looking for anything that I missed, but I don't think there is anything else to see, its too short.

The previous sneek-peek:

No comments:

Post a Comment