Sunday, January 29, 2012

Lavender Smoke

I think I spent basically the entire weekend in bed, drifting in/out of sleep.

On Friday, I had a class in the morning (Music History II - Baroque to Classical). It just so happens to be my only class this semester that starts before 11 am, and everyone in it is basically dead and not paying attention (via thirsty thursdays). Then I went to my room and immediately when back to bed.
Friday night was the only time I 'went out,' I went with a friend to meet some people at a Karoke Bar in Chinatown. They had this awesome lychee martini thing, it tasted exactly like lychee fruit! I forgot that I like lychee (I just came back from the asian convenience store across the street, where I bought a large can of lychee).
Anywayz, thats pretty much all that I did this weekend, cause that Friday night's partying kept going on through Saturday (if you know what I'm sayin'). I didn't get back to my place until Saturday night, which made the 'walk of shame' a little less awkward since it was already dark out.

I had kinda made a 'new year's resolution' to not party so much, and concentrate on my classes. Its hard though, especially here in the city, where there is so much to do on the weekends. But I WILL accomplish this goal! I don't have much work yet, since it is the beginning of the semester, but I know the load will be coming soon, so I should really get to work now, before it gets harder.

Special Bonus!
Below is a goofy pic of me and my friend, Daniel (who also writes/does artwork for an awesome blog) in the crowd at the Girls/Real Estate/King Krule concert at Terminal 5 on January 14th! We both look ridiculous, but we had so much fun/the concert was a beautiful experience (via awesome vibes).

*I probably shouldn't tell you this, but he was so emotional during his favorite 'sad' songs that he cried--no joke, he really did (but just a few glistening tear drops I believe).

No comments:

Post a Comment