Saturday, January 14, 2012

nwe yak ichy

This is just a post of a couple of videos that make me miss the city. Kinda really happy I am going back tomorrow (for the Girls/Real Estate/King Krule concert). Unfortunately, I have to wake up in like 5 hours in order to make my bus--I should go to sleep now.

Anyway, I am going to add some photos to this post shortly, but for now, check out this website: new york shots. Its a collection of photos from lost-and-found disposable cameras that people have left in the city. The photos are really interesting; kinda makes me feel like I'm seeing into someone's life....but like, in a deeper kind of way. I don't know what I am saying...I am so sleepy--must go to bed! Ok, goodnight, enjoy the videos.

Gil Scott-Heron & Jamie XX:



Some Biker Bro:



Some Skateboarders:



The Black Lips:




No comments:

Post a Comment