Friday, November 25, 2011

Catching-Up

hi there! here are some disposable film pics from my first 3 weeks living in new york city:
*I've been living in the city for 3 months now, sorry for the delay!

St. Marks Place (during a filming--apparently in a french market, in the early 1900s):

Washington Square Park:
*taken with my phone, during my lunch//sudoku break on a beautiful day

on the way to class:
*the corner of 10th st and 4th ave (the art/posters change often)

Before//After:
*the 'yarn-bombing' of Astor Place

more of Washington Square Park:




the view from my kitchen window, in the East Village:


a festival in Little Italy:



found this in Greenwich Village:


Union Square//Chess:


Chinatown grocery store:
*extremely fresh!

ma freandz--ya kno, jus chillen:


a 'thrift' store close to NYU:
*'thrift' because everything is over-priced, but its not a vintage shop...


Oh, and just for fun:
They Are So Sour! GIF - They Are So Sour!
*I love LOTR! hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment